Thursday, August 25, 2016

...Pulled By The Stars...

Do you ever lay awake at night unable to sleep? Mind racing...thoughts whirling...dreaming without closing your eyes? I do. Like right now.

The stars inspire a deep wanderlust in my soul. The night sky is full of magic in my mind, and the moon seems full of dreams.
Sleeping seems like a good idea, but my heart keeps telling my soul to run for the hills, and my soul keeps telling my mind to dream of places I've never been.
The travel seed was placed in my soul, and now it keeps me awake at night. I have this desire to run wild all the time. Adventure calls my name and the forest speaks to my heart.

My heart is always wanting to run, even if my feet do not. Maybe that's why I's horrible at relationships; my heart has kind of a wild mind of it's own. Tying it down only makes it worse.

I suffer from emotional claustrophobia... feeling overwhelmed by being tied to something or someone. When I feel too close, I run.

When I'm alone at night, laying in the dark, and the moon is the only thing lighting my room, my heart and mind begin to roam again. Giving my mind ideas for adventure, telling me to run again.
Wild hearts can't be tamed, but the thing is; we really don't want to be.

Live adventurously and wander always.
{The Grounded Gypsy}

No comments:

Post a Comment